- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups tomato sauce (sugar-free and organic — or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tamari
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/8 teaspoon powdered stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooked quinoa macaroni
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the beef, onions, and green peppers together, stirring until the beef is crumbled and browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir the cooked macaroni into the beef mixture and serve.
**make a double batch and freeze half for a later date**